April 2016 - PresentC. R. Bard, Inc.
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Develop and execute global digital communication strategies, including the implementation of an online global product data hub in the medical device industry.
- writing, managing and reporting on corporate social media platforms and websites, improving Facebook likes by 45% compared to the
- collaborating on internal/external creative initiatives, including the design of patient focused infographics, photography, presentations, and branding
- negotiating contracts and working with vendors, saving $20,000 in online publishing vendor fees
- coordinating with global technical, regulatory and marketing functions to adhere to company, industry and government FDA regulations
- managing and onboarding over 25 global marketing and product teams for the implementation of a centralized product data hub:
- conducting global user trainings and documenting user process flows and manuals on internal company systems
October 2014 - April 2016C. R. Bard, Inc.
Design ITS Project Consultant
Developed and maintain internal communications solutions via various channels while conducting research on areas of improvement of global website portfolio.
- implemented the first global video live-streaming solution for executive presentations and announcements
- developed, designed and maintained multiple internal SharePoint Collaboration intranet sites
- wrote and researched technical and healthcare related content for business focused monthly ITS newsletters
October 2014 - PresentANSELL
Graphic Design & Communications Freelancer
Healthcare based communication and design services via PowerPoint decks, infographics, package design, posters, logos, landing pages and email campaigns.
- design infographic and icon based packaging inserts with the intent to decrease the number of translation fees for the globally sold Alphatec Industrial Glove
- design global compliance hotline infographic posters for over 25 countries with translations over 20 languages
- plan and execute the Ansell University eLearning communications campaign using branding focused logos, infographics, flyer’s, responsive emails plus the development of an internal CMS based website
- develop three employee recognition themed email and web banners for the Ansell Employee Recognition campaign
- design three original user booklets, detailing the steps and processes of on-boarding and engaging employees
October 2014 - March 2016Sofradir-EC
Graphic Design Freelancer
Maintain branding consistency for electro-optics focused data sheets, brochures, splash screens, and plexis displays.