April 2018 - PresentBECTON DICKINSON
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Manage the global consolidation of multiple legacy digital platforms and systems, emphasizing on driving company wide product detail normalization and standardization for improved product catalog scalability and performance.
- provide leadership and direction to company wide product information management and data mapping strategy, with emphasis on marketing SKUs, specifications, product content, digital assets, and compliance
- manage project communication and coordination of content consolidation, digital asset migration, and associated platform retirement work streams across business units, regions and functions
- identify digitally untapped global tenders and markets and engage countries and regions with procedures to execute relevancy opportunities for increased globalization
- analyze and audit competitive landscape, web analytics, customer feedback to measure the effectiveness of site changes and identify opportunities for improvement
- partner with regulatory, sales, supply chain and strategic customer groups to drive digital marketing effectiveness across channel and portfolio
- understand current trends, opportunities, competition and assessment of customer buying journey to properly adjust and strategize engaging content for growth
April 2016 - April 2018C. R. Bard, Inc.
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Executed the implementation of a global product database with connection to the company on-line catalog:
crbard.com/product-search. In addition, managed digital initiatives, creative strategies and corporate branded communications and social networks.
- Lead the development and execution of a global product database and on-line product catalog, housing over 13,000 product SKUs and associated marketing attributes and assets for over 8 countries across all businesses
- Implemented a single Content Management System housing over 25 global and division sites on one domain, harmonizing the company web presence and minimizing the technical footprint
- improved social media profile engagement by 45% over one year via targeting philanthropic and social health initiatives and leveraging targeted ad campaigns
- conducted global user trainings and courses through documentation manuals highlighting process flows on several internal systems
- coordinated with global technical, regulatory and marketing functions to adhere and comply to company, industry and government (ie. FDA) regulations
- developed photography, infographics, branding materials and other digital assets, furthering the digital reach and aligning with market trends
- negotiated contracts and SOWs, saving over $20,000 in on-line publishing vendor fees
October 2014 - April 2016C. R. Bard, Inc.
Design ITS Project Consultant
Developed internal communications solutions with attention to enhancing creative and engaging content.
- implemented the first global video live-streaming solution for executive presentations and internal announcements and communications
- designed, developed and maintained several internal change management SharePoint Collaboration intranet sites and communication portals for internal process rollouts
- elevated messaging channel branding and usability through creative elements and expanding digital communication offerings
- created, reviewed and distributed monthly technical and healthcare business focused newsletters
October 2014 - PresentANSELL
Graphic Design & Communications Freelancer
Provided healthcare based communication and design services via branded presentation materials, infographics, package design, landing pages and email campaigns.
- design infographic and icon based packaging inserts with the intent to decrease the number of translation fees for the globally sold Alphatec Industrial Glove
- design global compliance hotline infographic posters for over 25 countries with translations over 20 languages
- plan and execute the Ansell University eLearning communications campaign using branding focused logos, infographics, flyer’s, responsive emails plus the development of an internal CMS based website
- develop three employee recognition themed email and web banners for the Ansell Employee Recognition campaign
- design three original user booklets, detailing the steps and processes of on-boarding and engaging employees
October 2014 - March 2016Sofradir-EC
Graphic Design Freelancer
Created and designed data sheets, brochures, splash screens, and plexis displays for eletro-optics business.